Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mr. Nice! posted:

My girlfriend has a family dinner for sunday evening. I told her that was superbowl sunday and have been excused as a result.

There are like 3 other people posting with your avatar right now and its loving me up bad, cause they're mostly fuckheads.

Also I'm pre-running some superbowl food today, trying out smoking then flash frying some wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Better Than You posted:

The last time it rained during the Super Bowl, Prince delivered the halftime performance of a lifetime

They should've just ended them after that, honestly. It will never be topped.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

a neat cape posted:

Needs more fries in burritos

Unironically this.

Theres a place near me called San Diego burritos and tacos that has never heard of a california burrito.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Its Rinaldo posted:

The one time I was in San Diego I never saw a California burrito on a menu.

I felt personally betrayed by Ross

Did you eat anywhere that wasnt entirely staffed and visited by whites?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mega64 posted:

Philip's out of fucks to give, mostly because he already gave all of them to his wife.

He just wants to go be in his natural home amongst the other white evangelicals in floribama, to spread prosperity gospel and incite hatred.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Spoeank posted:

buddy you know there's one true burrito and it doesn't have french fries in it.

It does, however, stay open 24 hours a day and have dozens of fraudulent knockoffs

freebirds baby

You live in California and choose a national chain for best burrito

Your time against the wall cannot loving come soon enough, mayo pete

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Spoeank posted:

Fuckin WRONG BITCH

There is a Freebirds original location in Isla Vista, CA that is separate from the Freebirds chain.

"No it's cool I go to the original McDonald's "

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Kawalimus posted:

19 years ago today the Ravens, led by QB Trent Dilfer, won the Superbowl against the New York Giants. It was our first ever SB win and to this day the Giants' only SB loss, and the only SB a New York team has ever lost in fact.

The defense pitched a shutout. The only points by the Giants were scored on Ron Dixon's kickoff return. Their other best chance at points ended with a Chris McAlister interception near the end of the first half. On a very very poor throw by Kerry Collins.

The Bills are a New York team (the only one) and lost 4 in a row, post invalidated.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

K8.0 posted:

Kobe's death caught fire because he was young and it was unexpected.

I thought it was the fuel and unexpected deceleration.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

kiimo posted:

lol that's such a Gym Dad Bod

edit: I feel like you need to see the whole picture for the full creepy impact

guh

ross

I did not need to see skips dick root

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Fat Jesus posted:

one more sleep

That's quitter talk. You can deffo get a nap in also.