Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

For those of you that wanted the Kansas City Chiefs gangtag, I’m doing the animation on it myself now. It shouldn’t take too long. I’ll post it here when it’s done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

iospace posted:

I mean green bay won't have it, so this is close enough.

Oh hey, speaking of that Chiefs gangtag...

iospace, any chance you’d be willing to upload the finished tag and put it in peoples’ avatars when it’s done (which should hopefully be later today)? :shobon:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

iospace posted:

Ask Athanatos :v: I won't be around.

Okay.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I spent WAY TOO MANY hours editing WAY TOO MANY car and rim images in GIMP, but the Chiefs gangtag is finally done!

All that remains now is to shrink it to 180 pixels wide and whatever the max filesize for a gangtag is. I might need some assistance with this part, as I’m not sure how clean it’ll look if I shrink it in GIMP, unless someone knows a special way to shrink stuff in GIMP so it looks super clean.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Athanatos posted:

180 (Or Less) x 50 (Or Less) and under 150kb (not hard and fast limit, but smaller the better, no larger than 200kb).

That shouldn’t be a problem, then.

This is my first attempt at shrinking it.

As y’all can see, the letter edges are HORRIFICALLY JAGGED and I have no idea why or how to fix it.

EDIT: If anybody knows a better way to shrink poo poo that’ll make this lettering not look like rear end and wants to take a crack at it themselves (or can tell me how to do it), be my guest. I’d like to have this thing shrunk and done before Sunday.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Feb 1, 2020

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Saw your post in the CC Creative Chat thread. On the off-chance you missed my reply there, here ya go.

:vince::perfect:

You rule SO MUCH! Thank you!

I’m gonna PM Athanatos about uploading this right now!

EDIT: PM sent!

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 1, 2020

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Cavauro posted:

everyone keeps saying the 49ers are going to win by 25 points but I think it might not end up being that way exactly.

They better not after all the work I did to make that gangtag

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Hm...... I wonder if Athanatos saw that PM I sent him yet...

...... oh well, no biggie

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Athanatos posted:

Yes.

It's in the admins hands now. Sometime between now and the heat death of the universe it will be uploaded.

If you need it before tomorrow, you can always buy it as an avatar and that uploads it.

Okay cool.

If it’s not uploaded by like 1:00 PM CST tomorrow I’ll probably do the av thing. That might generate a url with fewer characters anyway.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

gently caress it I went ahead and bought it.

quote:

https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/cf/5a/00225987.0001.gif

Kinda wish it was fewer characters but whatever.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Oh boy

Another Fox News channel :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Shinji2015 posted:

I just noticed that the votes for Goku are over 9000.

I assume I'm not the first to notice, but I wanted to say it anyways.

Are there even that many active goons on the forums right now?