Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

This is nuts and I don't know if it's lowkey because it's just breaking and not confirmed yet, or because nobody gives a poo poo about the Chargers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

a neat cape posted:

It's the latter and I'm sad

When was the last time a Free Agent as good as Philip Rivers hit the FA market?

Drew Brees and Peyton Manning but there were injury concerns. Favre but there was elderly concerns.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

a neat cape posted:

Kurt Warner? Rich Gannon?

Kurt Warner good call.

I was in Chicago around that time and rumors were crazy that he was spotted everywhere in town.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

SKULL.GIF posted:

Rivers is only two years younger than Favre was when he went to Minnesota.

California life vs Wisconsin life

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

It's so wet

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Guze posted:

Waffles are open faced sandwiches

You only eat 1 waffle at a time?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Who on the Saints is helping? Is it their PR Department? Was Drew Brees and Sean Payton down in the game tape room reviewing lists?

"The Saints" is a pretty broad term. Should close the team, ban everyone, and ban the name just to be sure.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

I. M. Gei posted:

I spent WAY TOO MANY hours editing WAY TOO MANY car and rim images in GIMP, but the Chiefs gangtag is finally done!

All that remains now is to shrink it to 180 pixels wide and whatever the max filesize for a gangtag is. I might need some assistance with this part, as I’m not sure how clean it’ll look if I shrink it in GIMP, unless someone knows a special way to shrink stuff in GIMP so it looks super clean.

180 (Or Less) x 50 (Or Less) and under 150kb (not hard and fast limit, but smaller the better, no larger than 200kb).

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

I. M. Gei posted:

Hm...... I wonder if Athanatos saw that PM I sent him yet...

...... oh well, no biggie

Yes.

It's in the admins hands now. Sometime between now and the heat death of the universe it will be uploaded.

If you need it before tomorrow, you can always buy it as an avatar and that uploads it.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

I. M. Gei posted:

Okay cool.

If it’s not uploaded by like 1:00 PM CST tomorrow I’ll probably do the av thing. That might generate a url with fewer characters anyway.

If you do that, I can reset your avatar to current + the tag if it gets ballsed up.

The uploads are a complicated thing these days, it's fantastic they can do it, but sometimes requires patience.

If it goes up tomorrow I'll PM you.

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 2, 2020

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

BGrifter posted:

I officially downgraded Jimmy G to a rating of 0.75 Trubiskys on the Trubisky scale in the GDT.

That means Trubisky QB on the 9ers wins this game today?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
As the #1 Mitchel Trubisky fan on these forums, I am enjoying where this is going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://twitter.com/kcpolice/status/1224188567892713472