Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I drink from a bowl under my desk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

P is stored in the bottles

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jokes aside, this is the best water bottle:

https://fullcirclehome.com/products/hydrate-mate

It's the only one I've found that is capable of storing carbonated drinks. I have 3 of them, and am thinking of getting a couple more.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Jokes aside, this is the best water bottle:

https://fullcirclehome.com/products/hydrate-mate

It's the only one I've found that is capable of storing carbonated drinks. I have 3 of them, and am thinking of getting a couple more.

Why do you need to carry so many drinks at once? Are you going to wear a bandolier with all your various mountain dew flavours?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Why do you need to carry so many drinks at once? Are you going to wear a bandolier with all your various mountain dew flavours?

It's important to have a balanced diet, you see.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's to keep the jenkem dank, op

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
I used to have a nice Nalgene water bottle. Then I drove a tractor over it and it turns out it was more destructible than I had been led to believe. That’s my water bottle story.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have about a dozen of those insulated steel bottles that I got from the dump. I drink booze out of them. Sometimes I get drunk and I loose the bottle, that's why I have so many.
Have you ever considered OP, that these people you despise are just alcoholics?

naem
May 29, 2011

Drinking from a nalgene at my desk, no plans to carry it to or from work though (because why?)

Scott Lame
Jan 8, 2014
I wear a stillsuit 24/7 and drink the water my own body excretes. I'm delicious.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
My hydroflask was free bitch! Came with a dent in it and everything! :shepface:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

My hydroflask was free bitch! Came with a dent in it and everything! :shepface:

Woah crazy, that's what I call my penis, which also has a dent in it.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

veni veni veni posted:

Woah crazy, that's what I call my penis, which also has a dent in it.

It's covered in dumb stickers too?!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Old Gatorade bottle

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

You ever put like whiskey and coke in a Nalgene or cycling water bottle to drink in public covertly and then next time you fill it with water it tastes like gross whiskey and you have to throw the bottle out?

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Feb 5, 2020

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
One of the first things I read on the forums was a nalgene slapfight

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

tardwrangler posted:

One of the first things I read on the forums was a nalgene slapfight

Narrow-mouth supremacy!

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
A nice water bottle makes water taste nicer just like my favourite mug makes my coffee more enjoyable to drink.

Life is hard enough without having to worry about every single thing you do. Just enjoy things, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Ah yes "just" ""enjoy"" """things""" why hadn't I thought of that