Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got one of those fancy rear end water bottles from work we rebranded to a new logo and it is pretty freaking rad that like I can put water in it before I go to bed and night and it's still cool in the morning.

It is weird though with the super heavy weighted bottom cause can never really tell how much liquid is still in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Burt Sexual posted:

Magnetic top?

No, it's a big metal twist top. It is nice except it has our new logo on it which is literally like a public parking sign.

No idea how this got approved by the c-level, but hey, what do I know I'm just a lowly computer janitor not one of them big fancy marketing folk

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I drank a lot out of my water bottle today and then before I went home from work I refilled it with lemon water from our magic soda machine at work so I could drink it at home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

WATER

BOTTLE

BISH

(More free work lemon water inside (:< )

E: I don't actually work in a parking lot

Nooner fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 30, 2020