Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't know but it makes me mad and it's such a fuckibg lame trend. Weenie poo poo for wall-words-housers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a loving purse for water

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've tried to not be such a negative person, tried to reformulate my attitude, tried to not just be that edgy teenager, and over the past decade or so that's been a big change in my life, but I hate water bottles. I hate water bottles, the loving dumb, they are the stupidest status symbol in the entire world, there's no point of these, they're just showboating some sort of incredibly stupid unnecessary thing that is ridiculous is anything being hocked by Gwyneth Paltrow. Even the idea that most people are chronically underwater I'd like some sort of neglected house plant is largely based off of a research paper that was misunderstood, do you think that you're better than everybody else who's avoiding gluten or doing these other dumb poo poo things that are completely non-essential, but in reality you're just going with the same hive mind bull crap and paying $80 for a pipe that you can drink the same poo poo out of that you would get out of the tap. You don't need this, nobody ever has, except maybe somebody who is an astronaut on the loving international space station who might need some sort of fancy water bottle, but you don't, you said a loving desk and you've never been at risk of dying of thirst while you dick around on the internet

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Kids at school are being bullied about not having cool water bottles, that's loving dumb, at least bag with kids could bring knives to school they are legitimately more and less cool knives. But you're really that worried about being hydrated, like you're a little wilting flower, and if you suddenly feel even the slightest need to get your mouth a little bit more wet, if that is not immediately stated, you will loving die

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I could buy a $200 water bottle and it would be no more useful or important than as for people who buy tactical gear pens. Yeah, better have a bug out bag in the back of your Infiniti In case some sort of horrible cataclysm happens in the 2.4 miles between your dead end job and the loving hovel that you pretend is a happy home

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh no my WATER

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Only a completely self obsessed coward would even care to own a water bottle

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
E: OK, I'm going to admit that I overreacted, but I do genuinely really not like water bottles

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If you have an expensive water bottle, it means at this point you're just living to live, literally just living to be alive, you've given up on having a purpose, and it's just all about meeting your exact little comfort to exactly whatever time you feel they could be appeased, you don't like struggle, you've given up on personal growth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Drink out of a .... cup