Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat China finally got a shoneys. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

C'mon, you can't just tease us with this.

It’s like the art museum scene from Ferris buellers day off but Ferris morphs into Cameron when he’s sitting on the bench with the chick. :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pharohman777 posted:

https://twitter.com/ByChunHan/status/1404975822063104003

Lol, CCP is trying to whitewash its past.

One example is the academy tries to pin the blame for the 'maos son killed by egg fried rice' story on a 2003 Chinese officers memoir... published by the Chinese military's official press. They don't mention that last part.

They literally excised a quote by Deng Xiaoping from "A short history of the communist party" that said "Building a nations fate on the reputation of one or two people is very unhealthy and very dangerous". And they apparently stripped all the stuff about the cultural revolution being a disaster and the conclusion that maos great leap forward "Is a bitter historical lesson that should never be forgotten".

Says the piece of poo poo who sacrificed 19 million ppl to call one guy the n word.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I said Xi Jinpings son probably choked to death on the dog bone in his penis while he was trying to suck his own dick, right before he could pick the music for a derogatory fabric softener commercial from a cdrom with folders titled “down and dirty dad rock, new age amazing, and lambchop sings over hamfisted baby piano” and now that racist fabric softener will never know it’s true accompaniment. Got a problem with that pal? It’s a big loss for all of us. :shrug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hakimashou posted:

I remember reading about that in the news paper

More like the olds paper now buddy amirite? :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I said Xi Jinpings son probably choked to death on the dog bone in his penis while he was trying to suck his own dick, right before he could pick the music for a derogatory fabric softener commercial from a cdrom with folders titled “down and dirty dad rock, new age amazing, and lambchop sings over hamfisted baby piano” and now that racist fabric softener will never know it’s true accompaniment. Got a problem with that pal? It’s a big loss for all of us.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Atopian posted:

I mean...

Chinese people: "That's crazy! Chicken feet are amazing!"

Although more seriously, as mentioned upthread, chicken feet taste unremarkable but have inconvenient shape/texture. If you put good sauce on them, they taste like good sauce.

I mean there’s always the drums vs flats discussion when it comes to the favorite part of the chicken wing but aint NOBODY talking about talons (the best part dumbass)! :haibrower:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That’s the ones they shot that are visible now.