Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I started reading these threads years ago, but I stopped reading the last thread around december 2018 because it got too depressing for me. I'll try to keep up with this one. Did haeier ever come back? Are the uyghur still being actively genocided? Is uncle xi still president for life?

I remember a long while back I read the peanut brittle story to an old coworker of mine, while we were out on a smoke break. Very short gal, hard drinker, mid 50s, butch lesbian, smoked like a chimney, drat hard worker. Had her laughing her rear end off :sax: memories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vUlljX0I

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

China is a part of Taiwan

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

oohhboy posted:

Who is the guy who drank so much Colloidal silver that he turned blue? I remember him looking like the MIB from Deus Ex.

We’ve got somebody like that in my town, I’ve seen him once doing his grocery shopping in the very early morning

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Mistle posted:

I seem to recall the horse meat incident from a while ago where "surprise, IKEA meatballs may contain horse meat!" was a thing that made people mad in the EU and US because eating cows was fine but murdering my little pony for Swedish deliciousness was verboten.

The scandal wasn’t just false advertising, it was that they were using race horses instead of horses farmed for meat. The difference is that race horses are pumped full of all sorts of performance enhancing drugs that aren’t meant to be consumed by people.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

WarpedNaba posted:

The drugs or the horses?

Also, I've just realised that I've never had a twinkie.

Both

Twinkies are okay but they’re nothing too special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah they are ok.

I mean definitely have one but they aren’t gonna blow your mind.

That thing about them lasting forever is just a myth too. They last longer than they should, but they’ve still got eggs in em, and anything with eggs has a definite shelf life