Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Despera posted:

r/sino is a treasure
That image should be in the op. Someone post it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

CIGNX posted:

Good news, it is already in the op
Break it free of the timg and let it spread its wings.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Baronjutter posted:

God drat! Petty but amazing.
that's petty amazing

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Jugg is somewhat clever because then you can't touch your face.

It's weird how much of the things people do seem more of a step you'd take if you already have corona virus but didn't want to quarantine yourself.

I've been hoping all of this quarantine stuff will make people realize that most people could do their jobs from home. But, so far that hasn't happened. I switched to 90% remote a year ago and it's mostly awesome.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Mar 5, 2020

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Rutibex posted:

whats the attitude about littering in Japan? this feels like they are concerned about cigarette butts littering the streets
Japan is hardcore about no littering. But also it's hard as hell to find trashcans and you're just supposed to carry stuff with you or something.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

d0s posted:

I never quite understood the "Japan has no trash cans" meme. Sure there aren't many municipal trash cans but they're in front of or just inside every convenience store and those are everywhere. They're also near many vending machines.
At least where I was, I didn't see any in front of convenience stores. Sometimes I couldn't find them inside either.

I didn't have trouble with the trashcan thing though. It's just a notable difference coming from the US. There aren't trashcans in places you've been conditioned to expect them so it stands out as different.

There are tons of other notable differences. I wish public transportation in the US was like it is there.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Mar 12, 2020

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Fojar38 posted:

surprised Nature had the balls to publish that
Nature is held in very high regard. I'm glad they published it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Blistex posted:

Donald J Trump.
Who?