Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

China is funny to me. They tried to cover up a disease that they designed in their bio warfare lab that got leaked. Thankfully it's not very deadly like Ebola or something. Problem is you can pass it without feeling sick for like a week. So we're all going to get it but only old people and new borns will die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Blistex posted:

Can someone summarize this for me? The smug-waves coming off this guy compelled me to shut the video down after less than 10 seconds.

It was insanely smug and I watched all of it in the background and it seems like he's baiting people to get views. Racism isn't the right word at all I don't think. Those guys just don't like china and its policies and they eventually left after years of doing it. "Mixed Kid identity crisis"? really?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I mean the US government is pretty lovely but staning for China and Russia and other fascist governments is just :psyduck:

Not that the US isn't close to becoming fascist but I bet it changes in November thanks to incredible ineptitude. Idiot could have run for 8 years pretty easy if just paid attention and read the loving room. Doubling down is hilariously inept.

Thankfully he's basically a moron tiktok poster looking for likes.

[edit] wrong thread for the previous edit!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Aug 14, 2020

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

WarpedNaba posted:

They seem to have an issue with the concept of US: Bad, China/Russia: Worse.

Weird. I assume they are mostly white people from wealthy families?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dont Touch ME posted:

I don't think either of them are afrikaaners

ehhh... serpentza is most definitely south african, grew up there.... and he had some interesting shares but it has been a very long time so can people change?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

exmachina posted:

Not all white south Africans are afrikaaners

ppl threw shade at him and called him racist many times I'm just sharing what they said. I never spent time getting to the bottom of it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Grand Fromage posted:

Afrikaaner is an ethnic group, my dude.

i thought it was just white dutch racists that created apartheid and Rhodesia, my bad for real.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

exmachina posted:

Yeah a group of Dutch and Flemish colonised south africa, they speak a dialect known as Afrikaans which is related to Dutch, shares a lot of vocabulary and some grammer

are Die Antwoord Afrikaaners? What is it they are speaking? ( just started watching a movie and they had a track on it and reminded me that I can't understand all the words they say)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

GotLag posted:

I've always seen it used to refer to white people who speak Afrikaans, regardless of what exact flavour of European their ancestors were, i.e. typically but not always Dutch

this was my impression as well im sorry i phrased it so shittily above...

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i can't can't get enough of their short-short booty war pants though...

probably the only people to get skin cancer on their thighs in the world.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That's! Alot of nuts!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pz0Xfp6y_0

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Die in Guitmo Killary and Biden's Son!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yeah this is his thing. Eating and drinking and smoking for views

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cool cool cool.. so how do I get a work visa

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol what the gently caress is that sourced from

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

goblin week posted:

Well, Americans loving love talking about how their ignorance about common things is excusable because american education is exceptionally bad

They do?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I dunno. Its been a long time since I was in school but, the burden was on the students. They taught me well, it was up to me to pay attention and do the work. Seems like people don't try very hard anymore. We only had normal phones not smart phones and my parents were both teachers since I was born so.. perhaps I'm abnormal.

I also took all the advanced placement courses in highschool which helped a lot.

The school is there but you do have to seek it out and apply yourself. They're happy to pass you if your blood is warm... And then yeah you don't learn that much i suppose

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

McGavin posted:

Just tell them "I heard Chinese don't learn about Tiananmen Square in school".

Lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't think that was every really mentioned in class too be fair. I learned about that because I liked to learn. I dunno. I'm not saying the school system in the US is good, bit it's not terrible or at least it wasn't if you made an effort.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I think it’s more a testament how much of your life you can spend in complete ignorance because you won’t even make an attempt to read a news article (not that there’s an abundance of quality journalism anymore), or a book about something you don’t know about than any government coverup or censorship.

You got to do your on research we saw that turned out

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Not a big mango fan, but i graduated from hating it to thinking it's okay.

I got a big bag of frozen dragon fruit I keep meaning to thaw and taste...

Hi chew candy has led me on this journey of exotic fruit discovery

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Gotta replace the x.com with twitter.com if you want it to show

https://twitter.com/waffuport/status/1703028370160931152?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

50 cents for the chaotic evil one pictured