Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

OhsH posted:

Why dont you marry it

get that sweet chinese marriage visa and not be able to legally work in china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kill All Cops posted:

if you need any there's plenty of wiping material in your post history

:boom:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
She did the classic Chinese marriage cut & run back to China. I've seen it at least 4 or 5 times with friends here. But it was always the man that did it and left the wife with the kids here in the US while divorcing and remarrying in China with some 20 year old.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Blistex posted:

Like he left his Chinese wife and kids in the US or married a local?

Chinese couple, left his chinese wife and kids in the US. Went home to china and married a local 20 year old. Never filing a divorce in the US.

I have first hand accounts of at least 2 of these and 2nd/3rd hand of many more.

None of them send money for child support and all of them took every bit of cash and maxed out credit cards that they could.

edit : your friends account lines up 100% with what I have seen. dude has to make sure every thing is covered including making sure he gets a local divorce so he can get her off the house/car/creditcards ect. One of the guys that did this tried to sell the house from under his wife and 3 kids.

ded fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Feb 26, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrsWp07BwVk

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's funny how rights in every country vanish when there is a problem.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Keeping America Great.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Booty Pageant posted:

i can already see the 1 star rating on aliexpress...

ordered test kits 3 weeks ago, finally arrived, but doesn't work, only works sometimes!!

to which the seller goes

you did not read the instructions or contact us first, test kits are not faulty, instruction clearly say to use 5 kits each sample. you are being very dishonest giving 1 star rating, you have ordered the wrong test kit so we are not at fault, we have selling other test kits that you should have asked us for which situation is right for you. we will issue no refund since you already rate us 1 star.

This is why you do the rating AFTER the refund!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

WarpedNaba posted:

I'd actually forgotten about the prior Beijing Olympics. How much of a shitshow was that?

The fact that he died was probably the greatest good in his record.

I went to the birds nest stadium like 1 year after. It was already rusting to poo poo.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Grand Fromage posted:

Unless there's been a massive change in the past couple years, oh yeah. I had not heard of fan death and mentioned sleeping with a fan on at work and it was like a week long drama of people bringing printouts and begging me to stop using a fan before I got sick or died. I repeatedly explained I have slept with a fan my entire life and it's fine. Glad they forgot about it over that weekend and went back to the normal daily "you can use chopsticks?" conversation.

but you see fans destroy oxygen molecules and you suffocate its how all of those korean stars die!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

McGavin posted:

Super-duper-pro-tip: write "Korea" in red.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
3gorge drat stuff i would guess

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
no why

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
china?

bad??

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

stephenthinkpad posted:

Who is "we"? US? You know the trade war has been fought for the entire year of last year right? Trade policy is no longer an effective tool America (or any country) has leverage over China.

Post Covid, the Chinese GDP will catch up to US even faster, just look at the world bank/IMF/etc prejections.

source your quotes

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

hakimashou posted:

One Party, One China, One Leader

call me crazy but that kind of sounds like despotism with chinese characteristics

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cry Havoc posted:

One Vision, One Purpose

FRIED CHICKEN

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

freelop posted:

My wife washes the rice after cooking as she says it removes the arsenic (also tips excess water out via the method in the video
I never bother but I have a specific metal ball drain thing I cook the rice in that then lets me take the rice out of the water to drain it (and that's the entire purpose of the device, it is great)

The only time I bother with exact quantities is when doing sushi rice

if you have to drain rice you are not done cooking it yet or you are really really really bad at cooking rice

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
but that law is only supposed to effect a handful of people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i want everyone to know how cool vaping is by using this