Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Glenn Quebec posted:

:siren:

It has come to my attention that we've officially have a working firearms and the first victim was a chicken

R.I.P chicken

She got to the other side :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Oh nooo I hate ammo management. Will there maybe be guns that don't use it? Lasers or anything?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Rhopunzel posted:

Yes, but we're aiming to keep it as simple as possible. There won't be any silliness like individual magazines or splitting bullets up or having to carry around stacks of ammo.

Ah sweet okay, good. I know some folk love all that but I do not.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Rhopunzel posted:

We can, I guess? Out of all our internal testing and our publishers internal testing, you're the first to ask for this. It just hasn't been a priority because we figured WASD is ubiquitous.

Not at all. Some folk have mobility issues with their hands, some just prefer their mouse on the other side. Are you looking at accessibility options yet or is it too early for that? I dunno when that would usually get put into a game. I've asked very early access devs before to change fonts and whatnot because of visual impairment and they've either agreed to do it or explained they can't. They haven't acted like I was weird for asking.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Ooh yay! Fantastic progress.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Hey that's good news! Congrats.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Remind me in a PM on launch day and I'll sticky the thread for a bit so people might see it

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Hey I've stuck the thread for a week! Congrats on launch! I'll be picking this up today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

I saw people on the Steam forums asking why it wasn't early access and they got brushed off, which I found a bit puzzling.