Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Just picked this up because I desperately want a better Starbound. Well, that or for some more mods to get ported to the latest Terraria patch version. I'll be sure to write some impressions when I get a chance.

Babe Magnet posted:

Thanks for the feedback guys, the beginning of the game being too intense (as in, right out of the tutorials into being raided) is something we're getting from all angles so I'm going to talk to our code team to see if we can slow it down a little (I mean, we can, but we're putting out other fires right now lol)

Sounds like y'all are a little too familiar with the game. Never underestimate how badly people suck at videogames :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

First observation - please make it so doors automatically open/close when walking through them. First mod I install every time I go back to Terraria and Stardew Valley, screw clicking and button presses.

Optional feature for folks who are extremely hardcore about making bases pretty - some kinda extra button or toggle for leaving them permanently open, since they can already be locked. It's possible to do wild cosmetic poo poo by messing around with placeables in ways they aren't supposed to be used :v:

Otherwise getting all the right vibes for a 2d exploration/crafting game. Good poo poo

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jun 2, 2023