Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Darth Darcnes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Darth GONK

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Darth Dracula

48 Hour Boner
May 26, 2005

I think something's wrong with this thing
The Real Darth Shady

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Nah but there's guy who's a real big fan of his that might complain, Kyle Something

Not big enough to have his own Darth name though

motorocker
Dec 23, 2013

Soiled Meat
darth kyle

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

kyle darth

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Darth Lives Matter

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Darth Fargot

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Darth Iger

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

FuturePastNow posted:

Darth Beavis

is Luke Butthead's son

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Darth Dorkus Malorkus

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Darth Feyd Rautha

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Darth Da Wana Wanga

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Darth Jakkoph

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Darth Hitlerstalin

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Darth Mao’s Asymmetrically Elevated gently caress Bed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Darth DD/LG

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Darth Rogers

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

Darth Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumble-meyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitzweimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönendanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Darth Zargothrax

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Darth Mammon

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Darth Honeylamb

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Snugglecakes posted:

Darth Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumble-meyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitzweimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönendanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

Have you ever heard the story of Darth Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumble-meyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitzweimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönendanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm the Foolish?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The Day the Darth Stood Still

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Darth March

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Darth Lennial

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Darth Fartbucket

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Darth of a Black Planet

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
The pattern is "in-" words, like invader, insidious, inhaul, inflatus, intyre-anus, etc.. So for consistency, it would be names like

Darth Carnate
Darth Cest
Darth Sipid

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Darth Ventive
Darth Telligence
Darth Trovert
Darth Digenous
Darth Imitable
Darth Noculation

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Darth Flammable

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Darth... Beautiful!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Party On Darth

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Darth Cel

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Darth Barth

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
With the new rule, I'm re-branding as Darth Dustry. I now have Tibanna gas-powered chest & leg implants that bellow black smoke whenever I exert myself, in turn allowing me to slowly poison the atmosphere of any system I enter. I can also manipulate the smoke with the force, using it to create Force lightning clouds.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm Barth What-do-you-think-is-in-the-burgers

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phyzzle posted:

The pattern is "in-" words, like invader, insidious, inhaul, inflatus, intyre-anus, etc.. So for consistency, it would be names like

Darth Carnate
Darth Cest
Darth Sipid

Darth Growntoenail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Darth Ell Pup