Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

If this poo poo happens twice in a row, there is gonna be problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

loving relationless databases, how do they work. In the most ICP voice possible.

Oh poo poo, I think we found where Radium got to after Lowtax fired him. :stonklol:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

wait isnt shoe0nhead an altright enabling poo poo head a couple years ago? did she have a big change of heart? I remember her regularly bringing on neo-nazis and race realists all the time to talk on her show without any pushback.

It's one of the reasons I don't give 'Breadtube' the time of day no more, that they're falling for such an obvious grift/entryism from that person.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Gripweed posted:

I don't know.

She was, and anyone who falls for that pivot has dog brains.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/IBJIYONGI/status/1224837900736450560

Strikes me as accurate.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Don't make us think about that, because, as the post I just made earlier pointed out, it would basically do for the nonwhite vote what the breaking of the unions did for the dem labor vote if it worked.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Parrotine posted:

Jesus Christ, are people gonna actually do this? Pick up their ball and go home if their trend-setting superstar candidate doesnt take the nom?

I know nothing and care little about the Buttman, but if he takes it you better believe I'll crawl over broken glass to vote for him, I cannot take four more years of Trump madness.

I feel like people are forgetting THE reason why Trump won in the first place, a severe case of voter apathy. Theres nobody remotely as toxic as Hillary running which should be a huge leg up, dont gently caress this up Bernie Bros.

The buttman might well fracture the dem coalition beyond repair, with his race history and if the DNC isn't seen to be 100% on the up and up.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Xombie posted:

VP's don't really do anything except legitimize the candidate in the eyes of the people who don't realize the fact that they don't do anything. Having a worse platform than Bernie is pretty much the prerequisite. Having the exact same platform as Bernie defeats the purpose.

In this case, we don't have the luxury of that sort of VP; we need someone even more aggro then Bernie as a deterrent to Business Plot poo poo.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

The dem establishment is easily stupider then all the idiots the Goonswarm rolled on its way up. I reckon Mittens may well be able to well and truly gently caress with them in Winsconsin, in either primary or general.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

VitalSigns posted:

He was a Hillaryman who made a bunch of smug contrarian arguments about her that he thought were clever gotchas. Our Revolution is a PAC so it's just like her getting funded by Goldman-Sachs kind of stuff.

I know those.

But I also know the really self-important contrarian types who think sophistry like "well Bernie is the millionaire so if Pete promised not to meet millionaires he couldn't go to the debates" is intelligence.

Not to diminish the validity of this, because it's pretty accurate, but apparently fishmech was female. Yeah, I was surprised too.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Warren's abject self-destruction shows that the dems need to take aggressive measures to ensure that the clinton campaign staffers are blacklisted from the party in any capacity for good.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. if the moderates were smart, they would have piled behind her early on but lol gently caress her and she is done.

She had a chance before those idiots lead her into ill-conceived snipes at bernie which upset the apple cart beyond any chance of recovery.

Also, I think the Pod Save America types where from that group, so that might be blamable on them too. :newlol:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

I'd not count out bloomberg until he suspends campaigning. Until he does, he's still a threat.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

They are all threats until they drop out. Bernie must pull their spines out predator style at the next debate so this is done.

Agreed, and we must prepare for Bloomberg to hang about the party like a rancid fart for years to come causing issues.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1230957673920835585

I have trouble thinking of an innocent reason for a NDA like this, with the context of Iowa.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Dante80 posted:

Isn't that the Shemale Seduction site logo?

No, it's a BDSM site.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

I think @JewishWorker advances a good argument that the succs are playing with antisemitic fire with some of their bernie smears.

https://twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1231051593174462465

https://twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1231047915424092160

https://twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1231047119961829376

https://twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1157105151540416517

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Dante80 posted:

Sexism, racism, homophobia etc etc are always present in elections in some capacity. This is pretty much a given, since the voters and society itself exhibit said biases. If you believe something else, well...you are an idiot.

Having said that, thinking that today (not five months ago) Warren is actually a good candidate for president means that...you are also an idiot. And you'd be an "extra" idiot if you thought that others thinking that you are an idiot for thinking Warren is actually a good candidate for president are bashing Warren because they are sexists.

I saw what the PUMAs turned into though in some cases (see: Hillaryis44), and I for one am not looking forward to seeing this elections' versions go full protocols of Zion; Bloomberg may end up leaving damage that lasts for years.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1231290177018040323

:getin:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Bernie needs to deep six Warren's children's crusade as a high priority this Super Tuesday. Her willingness to trigger a brokered convention for a little political power must be frustrated in the most aggressive way feasible; potentially losing her senate seat is a worthwhile cost to avoid a brokered convention.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Ague Proof posted:

What? She's up in 4 years.

If he chews her badly enough in her home state - and last I checked, she's gonna get thrashed like a rat in a terrier's mouth - it may soften her up pretty good for in that 4 years time.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

justlikedunkirk posted:

https://twitter.com/mags_mclaugh/status/1234110646050050048?s=19

Shift focus away from Warren and on to Biden, he's the biggest threat to Bernie's victory now.

Counterpoint - squashing an explicit spoiler like her is a priority and will be disproportionately effective in comparison.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

the point is that starving her of oxygen might be the most effective way of accomplishing that going forward

she's irrelevant, no need to treat her like she's still some big threat

She's poses no threat of getting the nom, but she's a big enough problem with her explicit attempts to cause a brokered convention that she warrants a decisive squashing to end the small bleed of delegates, and fortunately, Bernie seems to be on the path to doing just that.

After these shenanigans, there's an argument for outright primarying and replacement, frankly.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

seems more like she thinks biden can get enough votes to be chosen and then she gets to be vp

Imagine blowing up your credibility for that kind of reflected power and booby prize.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Finishing up for the night, but here's my 5 cents:

Warren warrants watching and the fastest dispatching that can be achieved because there's all too good a chance she's trying something really, mindbogglingly stupid. I'm not sure what it could be, but it's possibly really bad, and really dumb in equal measure. :byodood:

Warren is a walking personification of why the best swordsman fears the amateur and even if it failed whatever bullshit she's on now, she might do a lot of damage. :catstare:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Has anyone given any thought to what happens in this race if Biden just... well, if the vessels in his head just flat explode? Not advocating, hell no, but what kind of anarchy would break lose?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i just mean i dont want bloomberg anywhere near the Nom. biden as much as he sucks would basicaly be an obama type centrist who can be to an extent pushed into good actions. like i believe bernie will win but id rather have his main primary opponent not be Blue trump.

this too.

No joke, a bloom nom or heaven forfend, a bloom presidency is the real worst ending for this contest. Literally all is lost material.:byodame:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/DewarJenny/status/1234836178148429829

This possibility really worries me.

Yeah, I know she'd not get it, but it's not the first time she fell for this, remember how she got cold shouldered by Clinton?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Beast Pussy posted:

Hey all, I'm wasting the time of a Warren phone banker. Can someone help me respond succinctly to this statement?

Do you need to fart?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

gandlethorpe posted:

Liz second behind Bernie in TX right now. God dammit Liz
You american progressives have made a great mistake clasping that snake to your bosom, one that all of mankind may pay for.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Flapjack Monty posted:

Don't entertain weird fantasies.

Biden will never beat Trump.

And even if he did, it might only serve to speed up the rate of trump's replacement with the competent fascist.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1235015792850329601

We need to start vetting folks for a Warren primary. Anyone got any ideas?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235945259370041344

This is basically what we have to look forward to with a biden nom the whole time. He will be obliterated.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

:suicide:

Warren, you've killed us all.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

TyrantWD posted:

No one cares about Republican voters, but its going to be hard to depress turnout among independents and Democrats when lying about things you actually have a record on. No one outside of the right wing death cult believed Trump on healthcare in 2018 after he tried to repeal Obamacare.

Where Trump will succeed is on trade and hitting Biden on mental acuity (which is what Bernie should be attacking Biden on right now). Pretending Trump is going to win the argument on SS, Medicare, healthcare etc. isn't doing us any favors.

Don't underestimate the dem ability to blow themselves up.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Unlikely, Trump will outflank him just about everywhere.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

The single biggest conclusion to draw here is that the Democratic Primary system is completely broken and unfit for purpose, as it has not selected a winning candidate more then twice in the last 20 years, and that's before willful mismangement.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Angry_Ed posted:

Alternatively you could not be naive and instead have plans to combat that.

Bernie underestimated the dems' willingness to commit electoral murder-suicide and plunge the country into facism. He's too good a person.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Boomers are Cronus eating his own children, and we will all suffer for their stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

History will drat Warren forever for this. That fake Indian trash is among the worst humans alive now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)