Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I need a Sandman victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Mainwaring posted:

A theory which I've seen, and increasingly seems plausible, is that the caucus results have ALWAYS been dodgy because it's such a convoluted process. And it's only the extra reporting of all the numbers this time that's meant it was noticed / couldn't be ignored

Considering what a giant clusterfuck caucusing IS, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Mat Cauthon posted:

Goddamn this owns, I love them.

Really hoping Bernie does right by sex workers, SESTA/FOSTA need to go like day one.

Bernie's SESTA/FOSTA vote is what got me looking initially in this primary, but literally no one running voted against it so....Bernie GOD drat SANDERS it is!

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Majorian posted:

I don't think Bernie has alienated potential voters by attacking the establishment, nor do I think he's attacked any of the parts that people particularly like. He didn't attack Clyburn for endorsing Biden, he certainly hasn't attacked Obama, he hasn't even attacked Hillary Clinton, even though she's consistently attacked him.

Beyond that, Bernie endorsed Ayanna Pressley for her reelection, even though she's one of Warren's campaign heads. Clearly, he's not holding political grudges.