Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I don't really know anything about the Humane Society, but I'm suspicious of anyone attacking them who has enough money to attack them during the Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

American Football was a good band, maybe I'll go listen to them for awhile since there is nothing else happening this evening

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

bump_fn posted:

i only watch for teh commerciales

I only watch because I bet on the Bud Bowl

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

all the twitter vids of crowds of old white dudes doing the tomahawk chop look like real half assed sieg heils

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jivesauce posted:

American Football was a good band, maybe I'll go listen to them for awhile since there is nothing else happening this evening

What do you mean was? They put out a new album last year! It's good.

They're good.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Joe buck got a bit of a bulge going

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What I don’t understand is why they chose to highlight and reenact scenes from two battles, the Battle of New Orleans which was fought after peace was concluded in a draw in the War of 1812 and the Alamo in which everyone died miserably.

I am sitting here chewing my fingernails watching nothing until the game is on but did they really do that? There's not a hook in there relating to either team, the location or anything.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Go Chiefs because gently caress the Niners.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
I’m rooting for the Niners because I think that this current iteration of the team probably has little time left together and it might be awhile before they get another shot. Shanahan and the coaching staff has them producing at an insane rate that just can’t be kept up.

Whereas Kansas City will most have other shots in the next few years, if only because of Mahomes and Reid can always cobble together a good offense.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
In its second year as the Official Pizza Sponsor of the NFL, Pizza Hut is prepping to deliver a best-in-class pizza-eating experience, along with entertainment, undeniable value, and next-level experiences whether you're in Miami or watching from home.

It's Getting Hut in Here

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1224106139987693568

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Look at all that brain damage.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This game is Massive. It is Huge. It is a Super Game. Bowl.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Alan Roach has spoken. Release the GDT!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hahahahahaha narrated by liev scrieber hahahahahadf

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

DR AIDS posted:

In its second year as the Official Pizza Sponsor of the NFL, Pizza Hut is prepping to deliver a best-in-class pizza-eating experience, along with entertainment, undeniable value, and next-level experiences whether you're in Miami or watching from home.

It's Getting Hut in Here

I want to see Papa John post more insane pictures about how he's eating 80 pizzas a month after tonight.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the super bowl is dumb as hell

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

these graphics folding out of the field sure are something

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Can we pay Elon Musk to fire everyone on the FOX NFL crew into the sun on his dragon capsule? We can call it a test or something.

Fun fact firing poo poo into the sun is actually really really loving hard.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Dangerllama posted:

Alan Roach has spoken. Release the GDT!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

when is the rock going to drop the people's elbow on gronk so the game can finally start

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Wow this is on pace to be the worst Super Bowl broadcast ever. I feel physically ill watching this trash.

Get to the goddamn game already.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Andrew Reid

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

if you put 2020 Jerry Rice in a Chiefs jersey and pads right now how many yards would he get catching from Mahomes?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Belicheck blinging it out.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
haha can't have a super bowl without billy five aces!!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Mega64 posted:

Belicheck blinging it out.

He was only wearing one Pats ring and I guess his Giants ones.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This pregame is fit for the preseason

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
hey yall what time is the super bowl

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'm surprised Belicheck didn't cutoff the sleeves of his HOF jacket

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Big Bob Pataki posted:

hey yall what time is the super bowl

when it's vader time

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
... and the rest!

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
schmidt definitely sounds like baseball :colbert:

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Lol OJ

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

did they let OJ in the stadium?

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Did Fox intentionally make all this poo poo look like it’s from the 90s or something

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Cowards for not inviting OJ

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
We already have a screaming baby at the bar and the game won't even start for 20 minutes

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

stuxracer posted:

Did Fox intentionally make all this poo poo look like it’s from the 90s or something

No Zima so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Why is Dan there