Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

OwlFancier posted:

I don't even really know who billie eilish is other than she makes people very het up on't internet.

She's a young singer. I only checked her out for the first time recently and I like her stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Turned proper wild here in Herts. Rain so thick it looks like fog. Our bins haven't even blown over though.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

My three-year-old niece sent my mum a video message on Whatsapp and I'm letting you all know for your own safety - a branch fell down. Repeat, a branch is down in a village in Bedfordshire, lying on the pavement.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Ms Adequate posted:

Sorry, this is unrelated to everything BUT

I just went to the corner shop before the storm rolls in. I said "gently caress it" and went out in my already-on girl clothes rather than changing to boy clothes as I always have before. This is the FIRST TIME I've been out in girl clothes.

I was crossing the street when a couple walking their dog crossed from the other side. The dog was dawdling and the woman goes "Cross! Cross, cross!" and the dog did but then spotted me and came up to investigate and the woman goes "No carry on, she doesn't want ya!" (This was a lie the dog was v. adorable but).

"She"

GUYS I'M GIDDY I'M OVER THE MOON

IT'S DARK AND RAINY AND SHE BARELY SAW ME I'M SURE BUT

I'M SO GIDDY MY FIRST GIRLCLOTHES OUTING COULDN'T HAVE GONE BETTER!!!!

Darling I'm so happy! Congrats <3

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

XMNN posted:

Everything's poo poo and we're all going to die, but I've managed to get pretty zen about it. In a literal sense; I've started reading a bunch more books than I used to and medieval japanese people have it all figured out (the poetry writing monks, not so much the ones chopping off each others heads), everything is ephemeral and you can't do much to change anything so just go outside and enjoy nature

maybe try and write a haiku, there's a bunch of cherry blossom around atm

This is what I have done and it's been quite soothing. Recharging my batteries for the next big fight, is how I think of it.

I've taken up bobrossing!

Not difficult, not expensive, hard recommend.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

What the gently caress those are ace.

Thanks mate! Seriously you know how Bob Ross will be like 'you can do this, anyone can do it, this technique is easy'? He's not shining you on from the heights of his genius. It's not hard. Try it!

e: thanks Guavanaut :)

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Isomermaid posted:

Wow, really well done :-)

Making art is incredibly relaxing, I've taken up writing.

Thank you so much:) What are you writing??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

PawParole posted:

do all Tories have horrid henry ( that’s a show you brits like, right?) names like Priti Patel or is it just her?

A lot of them have weird names but Priti Patel is a really ordinary name so ?