Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

ThomasPaine posted:

I was in spoons in Hammersmith at 11pm having completely forgot it was brexit day and I ended up sat next to a bunch of absolutely thrilled tory cunts who started cheering at 11pm, absolute specimens

Also on the way back from the loo some steaming guy yelled 'gently caress the pope' at me which was quite nostalgic for living in Glasgow but I don't have a single clue why or even why that would he a thing you'd say in London? I couldn't tell if I was meant to be insulted or meant to be like 'hell yeah gently caress the pope' or what so ?????

He obviously though you were Irish (and he wasn't up to speed with the anti Catholic church sentiment that has been sweeping the country for a while. Or maybe he was and was expressing support?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

ThomasPaine posted:

Sure but why would you assume that of some random you've not spoken to and are just passing on the stairs in a pub lol

Also didn't realise anti-Irish sectarianism existed in London but you learn something every day!

I mean, it was a joke, but you never know :v:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

crispix posted:

I honestly can't tell if this is real. Is it? Everything about it screams Arrested Development.

Narrator: It was.