Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Venomous posted:

Nah, it's still mostly assholes saying 'you lost, we won, get over it b/c democracy' without any sign of reconciliation

But the FREEDOM! countdown projected on 10 Downing Street was very tasteful!

Projecting a true RED, WHITE, and BLUE Brexit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Hunan cabbage stir fry is godly.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

The human cabbage stir fry was offputting because it was human meat, but it was well prepared, so I find myself ambivalent overall. However there were no available table places at the time I wanted to eat it, and therefore I am going to attempt to kill everyone I see for the next five hours.

As a foraging restaurant it really took the concept to the next level. I had to dodge a few fellow diners but the inconvenience was compensated for by the exquisite fresh dishes.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

"Progressive Patriotism"

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Ms Adequate posted:

Sorry, this is unrelated to everything BUT

I just went to the corner shop before the storm rolls in. I said "gently caress it" and went out in my already-on girl clothes rather than changing to boy clothes as I always have before. This is the FIRST TIME I've been out in girl clothes.

I was crossing the street when a couple walking their dog crossed from the other side. The dog was dawdling and the woman goes "Cross! Cross, cross!" and the dog did but then spotted me and came up to investigate and the woman goes "No carry on, she doesn't want ya!" (This was a lie the dog was v. adorable but).

"She"

GUYS I'M GIDDY I'M OVER THE MOON

IT'S DARK AND RAINY AND SHE BARELY SAW ME I'M SURE BUT

I'M SO GIDDY MY FIRST GIRLCLOTHES OUTING COULDN'T HAVE GONE BETTER!!!!

Woop! You go girl!

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

Who's gabbard and why do they have all the woke supporters?

Tulsi Gabbard is the woo-Trump crossover one.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

I thought that was Marianne?

Oops, you're right. Got them mixed up.

I thought Tulsi Gabbard also had some right wing stuff going on at various points though?

jacksbrat posted:

Totally predictable that STEM degrees are worth more than any other "relevant" PhD. Yes we need lecturers/curators/archivists but not as much as bench scientists and data bros.

Data Bros et al probably get to double dip on the essential jobs points as well which archivists etc I presume don't get a look into.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

jacksbrat posted:

I wonder what's going to happen to the salary requirement when they realise the real shortages aren't in the jobs Dom Cummies respects with his big boy brain, but in stuff like care.

Maybe employers will start to compensate care workers better to get them a few more immigration points..? Hahaha jk there will just be 40 babies or 100 elderly people to every staff member.

The Dom Cummies will be fine in their fully private hospitals which will be able to get staff as they will be able to pay a hair more than the privatised NHS hospitals will squeeze people's wages to. Hence that problem is not really a problem since it won't impact People Who Matter.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

gently caress me. I like how he opened with the fact that you shouldn't stan for shitheads even if they profess to be part of your broader movement and then end up with "Blair is the best ever".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

The title earlier was the lede that 20% are worse off. I presume someone got a talking to and the more positive headline was rotated in.