Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Ended up in Brussels for the weekend slinging Magic cards. Think it was the right move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Cyril Sneeer posted:

That is good news :) You gonna be celebrating tonight?

Yay brains! Boo livers!

Great news Red!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Camrath posted:

Apologies for off topic, but I just found out I got permission to trade in person for the first time at an upcoming convention. Obviously I’m excited as all hell (if a little nervous). And if you happen to attend LARPCon later this month then drop me a ‘stairs’ for special treatment. :)

Currently I’m researching suitable trays to wear around my neck, and feeling mildly disturbed that they’re universally referred to as ‘usherette trays’ and modelled almost entirely by pretty women in 1950s dresses.

I don’t know whether it’s the implicit sexism in the marketing or internalised misogyny or fragile masculinity on my part, but for some reason it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Clearly it's more CMOT Dibbler.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

The Labour party is a land of contrasts.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Something I randomly remembered for the European Fast Food thread, but does anyone rember Jumbucks? Amazing Australian jaffle pies with excellent chips, maybe the perfect fast food, now all gone. Had one at Bournemouth uni that I went to all the time on my undergrad. Genuinely sad that they're gone and nothing like them seems to exist. Going to buy a jaffle press when I get my own place.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Lol, somehow after all my lib-baiting and abuse toward blueticks, my first Twitter violation is for discussing self-harm, by way of a Four Lions reference about punching yourself in the face.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

It's good to keep a charge pack topped up, just generally. I have one for my long commute to make sure the phone keeps going or top up my headphones. Anker make good ones.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1230279612065697796?s=19

Nice.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Man I followed him for a spell and for the life of me I can't remember why.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

https://twitter.com/WillAustin1964/status/1231233902720749569?s=19

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Got to admire RLB flexing with crêpes Suzette

E:
https://twitter.com/DoubleDownNews/status/1231903180381966336?s=19

She's so, so good.

BizarroAzrael fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 25, 2020

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

I'm going to vote for Burgon, Dawn has disappointed me a number of times now. Also disappointed in my new MP tweeting against Richard over this. I'm concerned he's been at the MIWK stash in the office or something.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

thespaceinvader posted:

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say 'who?!'

The little mole guy from Spitting Image!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

I'm booked to visit Singapore in mid March. Can't refund the hotel so I mean to go, the risk is about the same as here anyway. But BA cancelled both my flights today, partially rebooking to another day. Possibly just reducing flight numbers in response to demand dropping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

I've not had my ballot yet, is something wrong or would it be normal for it to come in the week?