Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The Bombcast where Brad mentioned he didn't have access to an in-house washer-dryer and it seemed like the American Dream made me sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The Bombcast where Brad mentioned he didn't have access to an in-house washer-dryer and it seemed like the American Dream made me sad

It really is an enormous relief not to have to plan regular outings just to make sure you have clothes to wear to work. I don’t know if Brad has kids but if he does I imagine it’s even more of a stressor.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
You can get portable washers that hook up to your kitchen sink, it's not an ideal solution but after 15 years of living in places with in-house washing machines I can't ever go back.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Whoops that was meant for another thread but yeah I think the convenience of doing laundry in your own home is probably the biggest domestic labor payoff you can have with an appliance, dealing with a building complex's laundry room (let alone having to go to a laundromat) always felt like a big energy/timesink

On the complete flipside, lol
https://twitter.com/FionnOnFire/status/1222674196871778309

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
We're in a big apartment building so the laundry room is on another floor. Still not ideal but you don't have to put on outdoor clothes at least.

If you rent and use a sink machine your landlord is probably going to get mad about the water bill increase, this is also a problem with countertop dishwashers.

Every time I see a list of the top streamers it's like 75% people I've never heard of before. I'm not sure if that just means I'm incredibly out of touch or if the shelf life of a streamer is extremely short outside of a handful of superstars.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I've never lived in a place with any utilities included, honestly

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

whats the word for when you appreciate what someone does and the style and craft and effort put in and that theyre probably good but you also just dont want to personally ever play one of their games again bcos thats how i feel about supergiant

Smart.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Whoops that was meant for another thread but yeah I think the convenience of doing laundry in your own home is probably the biggest domestic labor payoff you can have with an appliance, dealing with a building complex's laundry room (let alone having to go to a laundromat) always felt like a big energy/timesink

On the complete flipside, lol
https://twitter.com/FionnOnFire/status/1222674196871778309

Is this document saying pewds is banned from twitter cause hes not a blue link?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Real hurthling! posted:

Is this document saying pewds is banned from twitter cause hes not a blue link?

He left, wasn't banned. I know this because I looked at his incredibly detailed Wikipedia entry.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah well, otogibara era made forty million yen findomming people as a virtual anime character

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

So how long til Ninja becomes the New Voice Of The Fascist Right

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
In theme with the thread title, I love that in Shadow Hearts: From the New World, a boss named Shub-Niggurath was mistranslated into "Jeb Niglas"

Please clap

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

after wearing a lot of ugly low level costumes in FFXIV it's great that every level 50+ outfit seems to be sick as hell

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Welcome to the true endgame.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Songbearer posted:

So how long til Ninja becomes the New Voice Of The Fascist Right

Considering he’s not alt right at all never?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
He's a professional gamer

It's only a matter of time

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LionArcher posted:

Considering he’s not alt right at all never?

Trap sprung

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
now let's be fair folks, you can't say ninja is alt-right unless he says heil hitler on stream

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6LjnEzLaqM

:dance:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
so what is everyone up to today i am failing e4s with strangers over and over

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Tomorrow I'm going to see the Matilda musical in London with the wife :3:

I love Monster Hunting and dressing up in monster flesh and I love you guys and I hope you have a grand Sunday

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

So why do people on video game twitter keep pretending Kiryu from the Yakuza series is a character who "doesn't know what sex is", those game are incredibly horny and you can take girls to hotels in most of them. The only characters who gently caress more explicitly are in bad David Cage games.

homeless snail posted:

i believe that's twee

That's not what that word means.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I saw the matilda musical on broadway and it was p good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lurdiak posted:

So why do people on video game twitter keep pretending Kiryu from the Yakuza series is a character who "doesn't know what sex is", those game are incredibly horny and you can take girls to hotels in most of them. The only characters who gently caress more explicitly are in bad David Cage games.

Kiryu never has (non phone/chat) sex

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

oh sorry I mean galge

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Relax Or DIE posted:

so what is everyone up to today i am failing e4s with strangers over and over

watching the tail end of this 28 hour long charity benefit concert, Drone Not Drones then I'm probably gonna get mad about Lenna's Inception some more

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I have had the worst phlegmy headcold all week, and the hope spot of senate witnesses hasn't helped matters/my mood.

Any good lets plays or walkthroughs of Three Houses to listen to while I read history ebooks?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Real hurthling! posted:

Kiryu never has (non phone/chat) sex

Kiryu is just too much of a man to have sex

I don't want an English dub of Yakuza ever but I do have to wonder how the characters would sound that way, especially Majima. Would he be like, Gilbert Gottfried

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 2, 2020

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

So why do people on video game twitter keep pretending Kiryu from the Yakuza series is a character who "doesn't know what sex is", those game are incredibly horny and you can take girls to hotels in most of them.

I imagine it's a joke about Kiryu being so naive that he doesn't necessarily understand adult stuff.

It's just a joke.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Songbearer posted:

I don't want an English dub of Yakuza ever but I do have to wonder how the characters would sound that way, especially Majima. Would he be like, Gilbert Gottfried

the first Yakuza was dubbed

Mark Hamill was Majima

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
my gaming plans for today got updated
https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
"Internet history is important, and content made on platforms such as Adobe Flash are a significant portion of that culture doomed to obscurity. This project is dedicated to preserving as many games and animations from these platforms as possible, so that they aren't lost to time. Since early 2018, Flashpoint has saved more than 38,000 games and 2,400 animations running on 13 different platforms. Watch the trailer to see Flashpoint in action."

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Stuck at a conference and have to socialize after but wishing I could be playing video games right now

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I am very tired. How is everyone else doing?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I am good just playing some switch

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Just finished up playing through Limits & Demonstrations, Act II and The Entertainment in KRZ. Game good, but thinking I'm going to wait a day until I play some more.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

happy valentines, bowsette

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I started playing AssCreed Origins, Egypt is very pretty

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

slamming myself headfirst into destiny 2 and trying to learn its lore and jesus christ there's so much of it

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
:psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ma2OwTIbaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
It’s insane how little combat there is in the first 5 hours of final fantasy x