Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Barudak posted:

I love CCGs but I don't want to play 1v1 format, please someone other than a multiple years out of date magic the gathering game include a 2v2 or other style game.

Try the Arkham Horror or Marvel Champions game. They’re LCG’s (so your packs aren’t randomized, so you don’t have to spend hundreds to try collect everything. Just buy the packs) and co-op games, with Arkham you go through story scenarios, and Marvel you try to take down a villain.

They don’t have digital versions if that’s what you’re after though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Infinitum posted:

Getting facial surgery tomorrow, and all signs are pointing to this taking a number of days and possibly a week to recover.

So I'm setting up my Switch+PS4 in my room and gonna game nonstop during my recovery.

I think I'm going to play Uncharted 1-4 next, as I have never played any of the games.
I have been forewarned to play UC1 on easy mode because the gun play is a bit dated and enemies get to be bullet sponges.

Alternatively I was thinking of Horizon Zero Dawn, as I abandoned it about 15hrs in due to the fact Spider-man came out and it's Spider-man.

As someone who literally just played 1-3 in a matter of 2 weeks, that’s not true about Uncharted 1. It’s 2 where the enemies felt like bullet sponges. Half of them start to have helmets, there’s heavily armoured guys, and they introduced riot shields but didn’t have easy ways of killing riot shield guys (besides grenades) until 3.

You can play 1 on normal and have a perfectly good time

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Everyone saying 1 doesn’t hold up is crazy to me but I’m the crazy one I guess. I liked that there’s a little platforming and the mixes of combat and it felt very tightly designed.

I’m playing Uncharted 4 now and honestly I think it’s the worst one I’ve played. They added in a billion collectables compared to the first 3, made some chapters with big open world segments (I hate open world stuff) with vehicles that drive like hot garbage, and I’m tired of everytime I get into a fight where the enemy spots me I never have a safe zone where the first 3 games always seemed to have a clear indication of where guys would spawn from and if you noticed them coming you had decent safe zones. Uncharted 4 took all the worst aspects of modern game design and slapped them together in a super bad way.

It looks amazing, sure. One of best looking games out there. I’d play first one over 4 any day.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

homeless snail posted:

march comes in like an atari jaguar

It’s this. This is thread title. If you put in anything else you’ve failed.