Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Waltzing Along posted:

Isn't Yakuza 5 actually 3, 4 and 5?

Yeah but 3/4 are out digitally already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Having fun isnt wasting time

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

whats the word for when you appreciate what someone does and the style and craft and effort put in and that theyre probably good but you also just dont want to personally ever play one of their games again bcos thats how i feel about supergiant

Smart.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Whoops that was meant for another thread but yeah I think the convenience of doing laundry in your own home is probably the biggest domestic labor payoff you can have with an appliance, dealing with a building complex's laundry room (let alone having to go to a laundromat) always felt like a big energy/timesink

On the complete flipside, lol
https://twitter.com/FionnOnFire/status/1222674196871778309

Is this document saying pewds is banned from twitter cause hes not a blue link?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LionArcher posted:

Considering he’s not alt right at all never?

Trap sprung

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I saw the matilda musical on broadway and it was p good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lurdiak posted:

So why do people on video game twitter keep pretending Kiryu from the Yakuza series is a character who "doesn't know what sex is", those game are incredibly horny and you can take girls to hotels in most of them. The only characters who gently caress more explicitly are in bad David Cage games.

That's not what that word means.

Kiryu never has (non phone/chat) sex

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I bear tokyo mirage sessions. I didnt care for it too much by the end. The characters and story arent interesting, combat was mostly ok, leveling is trivially easy in the training area thankfully. The dungeons are tediously unfun tho with puzzle gimmicks that overstay their welcome in every chapter.
Felt like a persona game but worse in everyway.
Well thats just my opinion

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Makes the game boring tho.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A cat steals this post and adds 40 mins of back tracking to my attempt to read it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

origins is barely functional, tons of layout issues, same issue as bnet using weird amounts of resources and freezing and being strange, bad

i didnt even finish tms its pretty tedious mlyp

I just beat it and yeah it lacks too much of whats good about smt/persona

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Completed: kentucky route zero acts 1-5

I didnt like this game. Maybe i had to be there through the long waits or something but idk all im taking away from it is intense boredom

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

amazing music, character designs, story and combat, a perfect game nearly wow. S+! would play again!

This is still a good post

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A dude with an unhealthy crush on the female lead of AI: somnium files made hundreds of fake meta critic accounts to review bomb the game from an 8 to a 1 because other weebs were making fun of how creepy his 2d love was getting

In summary: play ai somnium files its crazy good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Cowcaster posted:

i don't know it looks like it has a pretty low metacritic score

:master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

More 👏 women 👏 demons 👏 of hell