Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Songbearer posted:

So how long til Ninja becomes the New Voice Of The Fascist Right

Considering he’s not alt right at all never?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I’m doing well. Going to trade in my switch so that the new one only costs me $50. I’ll hold myself over with my backlog of PS4 games

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Stux posted:

they probably just want the new animal crossing themed one

Yep. It’s this. And getting a new battery that’s better is great. Plus it saves me from buying a switch lite.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

good morning. i am turning 30 in a week. this is bad

30 and 40 is young as gently caress. We’ve got till 80-90 if not 100 easily. Eat healthy, do stretches so you don’t have a lot of back pain, and enjoy not having the angst of the lovely 20’s anymore.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

homeless snail posted:

no one living today has till 100, sorry

You don’t know that. You can assume that with climate change, but you don’t know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Rinkles posted:

did i misunderstand or did you also mean that the switch lite is more ergonomic than the regular switch? i just assumed they would handle similarly.

It’s smaller, lighter, and not nearly as much of a RSI nightmare. I can’t play my normal switch in handhold mode for more than about 25 mins. Switch lite I’ve played around with, and if I need a true portable machine, I’ll be buying one.