Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Hey chat thread!

I've been playing Nioh.

I'm enjoying Nioh.

I am not good at Nioh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I think people only like the airport shootout because of the music.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Assassin's Creed let you make your camel look like a nightmare inducing chocobo.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Did the Ninja radio station force you to shutdown?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I actually miss those days. Years ago I had a friend that did a show every Sunday on one of the college stations here, and I guest hosted a few times when she was out of town. Both the college stations in town shut down years ago and killed any of my interest in radio. I haven't actually thought about that in years.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I feel like I should buy the Yakuza remasters and Judgment so that the next day they get announced for PC.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah they drastically reduced that. Now it's less than ten.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Maybe if I just finish Yakuza 2 Kiwami that'll work.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
ROUGE OF LOVE

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

SeXReX posted:

If you don't name your jrpg party after cuties you have crushes on your are coward

The problem is the only one that looked like my crush was Umaro.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

Nothing shameful about Sasquatch lust my friend

Sorry, the problem was he was the only sasquatch.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Usually when I go grocery shopping I'll buy a can or two of whatever is on sale so then I'll have more options for meals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Marche chat thread: bad posting is forbidden