Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Jesus Christ i swear humanity is actively getting dumber. I just had an argument with someone online that because Dettol lists that it kills "Human Coronavirus" it means the new Novel Wuhan strain is actually man made and a conspiracy to actively kill off a large portion of the planets population.

Ignoring the fact that Human Coronavirus includes the SARS and Middle East respiratory syndrome strains and they've been known and identified since 2003 and 2012.

But noooooo, that cant be what Dettol are referring too on their packaging dated in 2019 at all...... gently caress me dead, we're doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

It’s like why is the imperial system still in use? It makes just about as much sense!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

bandman posted:

Alright, flying domestic with power tools.

Do I leave my batteries in the tool bag I’m checking or do I have to carry the batteries in my carry-on?

The ever helpful pole frame builder has the answer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R3Xhrt_Io8

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

My pet bearded dragon died last night :(

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Covid-19 has been a disaster for us at work... I work at a wildlife park here in Aus and a solid 80% of our visitation is from people from Asian countries, predominantly China.

So when the federal government slapped a travel ban on anyone from mainland China coming to Australia its absolutely culled our visitor numbers... if we weren’t an arm of a state government department we would absolutely be hurting right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

I'm in the process of re-learning how to drive ArcGIS again... I last did anything with it 13 years ago so this is kinda painful.

I swear that they've made some steps on this deliberately difficult just to keep the plebs out.