Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
So I've been laid up with a cold for two days (and have had to enjoy coronavirus jokes about twenty times).

As I slumbered this afternoon, I had a dream.

I'm walking along some kind of dirt road, pulling a cabin bag behind me. The sun is out in force, in a way we never get here in Sweden. I'm baking in the sun, pulling that little cabin bag. The road and surrounding terrain are really dry, and there's basically no shadow to be had and I don't anything to drink with me. I haven't seen a single person or car so far, but after several hours (I think), I start hearing traffic up ahead. Finally, cresting a hill I see a bigger road down in the valley in front of me, some kind of county highway I'd guess. Maybe I can get a lift or at least find something to drink. The cabin bag is really heavy.

It's still some way to go, but halfway down to the highway there's a car parked along the dirt road, idling. It's a heavily tinted Subaru Baja. As I pass it, the driver rolls down the window. It's STR, a man I have never met but know exactly who it is as soon as I see him. He pulls down his aviators slightly, and asks "Hey dude, you want a Corona?"

And then I wake up.

Nidhg00670000 fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MomJeans420 posted:

When I'm on the bike [...] I can usually assume someone in a Porsche or a Corvette will see me and let me split by

The exact opposite of my experience, tbh

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

salvage title plus top don't shut are definitely correlated

stay away

God, so much this.