Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I saw a first gen Intrepid the other day on the road and stared as I passed it like it was an exotic. Something definitely wrong with my brain but it has been probably a decade since I last saw one and it was looking really cool? Is this what boomer brain rot feels like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Previa_fun posted:

They're all beat to hell now though.

I think that's part of what drew my attention, this thing was pretty mint and looked straight out of my HS parking lot.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

everdave posted:

Hey do all/most car batteries have a place to hook up a vent tube to? Replacing a trunk battery in one of my Skylines and when taking it out it has a vent tube attached to old one.

Also holy crap walmart batteries are so cheap compared to my go to Advance, even with 25% advance coupon

Edit: also i have one skyline that needs new trunk struts, but i see no way to replace these or how to take them off at the top. will use the awful app to post a pic

Pretty rare for a battery to have a vent tube unless its for an application where it'd be in the trunk/cabin somewhere.

Do you have the new struts? Hard to tell but it almost looks like that upper bracket with 3 bolts may be part of the strut assembly.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Rhyno posted:

We've been chatting about it since I got home this morning. It appears to still be an option.

Make sure your liability insurance is good enough to cover your average crowd of pedestrians and :getin: