Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

I'm now starting to feel more normal 3 days after wisdom teeth removal, but am still on codeine.
I really want to use my forced downtime for something useful - I need to make an EFI wiring loom up - but i'm a bit worried that I might gently caress something stupid up!

Siochain posted:

So, got married this weekend. Kept it a secret from everyone but the officiant and the two friends who were witnesses.
Perfect day. +1 outside, light snow, had a little ceremony in a nice park. Went home, ate cake and had coffee, then ordered pizza for supper.
A+ would get married again.

If you're gonna get married then this seems to be the perfect way to do it! congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

The Door Frame posted:

I am obsessed with safety. At work, I'm the only guy who wears real PPE, I wear extra PPE when I weld, I make sure that I'm not gonna get hurt and that I won't hurt anyone else. Of course that means that I got a nice chunk of hot slag in my eye even though I had safety glasses and regular glasses on

Hooray for corneal abrasions!

I also feel like by wearing more eye protection I seem to get more poo poo in my eyes - though I am hoping that this is due to the fact that having done it properly once now I am extra sensitive and cautious about it.

hope you got it sorted ok!

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

I also had a variety of car-puters back in the day

Now you can buy a chinese touchscreen android head unit for £45 from ebay that is double DIN size but only 50mm deep.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

everdave posted:

I have a nice air compressor that I have used to build a fence and power air tools and fill the kids sports equipment but if I am filling up some tires I pull out some old Slime brand 12v compressor that has a flashlight on it and plug that bitch in. it weighs a pound the other weighs 40-50 I am not dragging that from the workshop to the driveway (workshop is way in the back of my yard)

you could buy an airline extension reel! You would still need to turn the compressor on and drag the end of the hose to the wheel but that is more comparable to grabbing a 12v/ryobi compressor and the faffing required to plug that in/grab a charged battery

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

redgubbinz posted:

Send him a simple "OK" or regional equivalent as a reply.

Do this! laugh to yourself as you send it.

Grakkus posted:

What the actual gently caress is wrong with people

approximately half the people in the world are cunts. You found one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

You Am I posted:

Holy poo poo the Turbo Yoda (Al) appearance

I haven't watched the Binky yet but Turbo Yoda was plastering one of his cars in B.O.M stickers in an episode of the Skid factory I watched the other week so if this has happened it is no surprise :)

Also - where is the March thread?