Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They’re trash. They take 5 hours to do a pair of jeans and two t shirts. My sister had a Bosch and it was junk so they tried a different brand and it was also junk so they went to stacked regulars. The only reason to own one is if you live in an RV or a tinyhome and can’t hang dry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rhyno posted:

I hate them all.

I spent all my downtime reading last night. Reading about this political nightmare we live in. The DNC is 100% going to push Hilary in as the only way to beat Trump.

No they’re not.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ain’t nobody rolling out Hillary’s moldy corpse when you got plenty of corporate centrist shitlords like Butti and Klob

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Grakkus posted:

From over here it sort of looks like the reason Trump keeps getting elected is because the Republicans are a unified party while the Democrats squabble over everything, shitflinging accusations of racism or sexism or whatever that just makes everyone look bad.

He’s only been elected once and the RNC poo poo all over him as much as possible they just ultimately failed.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

30% of trump voters did so because there’s a 50/50 shot he’ll say the N word on national television

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Having two major homeowners claims back to back is going to make you a pariah in the insurance world, and not just with your current company. I would do some serious research before going this route. I don’t think “well my insurance company can go through the hassle and expense of trying to get the contractors insurance company to cough up the money” is going to make this much (or any) better in their eyes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Carvana says they’ll give me $32,617 for my 2012 GT500 which is pretty reasonable tbh.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Just transfer all of her assets, rack up the medical bills, then declare bankruptcy

This is what’s called “fraudulent transfer” and is very much not a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Applebees Appetizer posted:

At that age I really wouldn't give a poo poo who cares

Lol they’re not only going to come after her for the fraudulent transfer.

Siochain posted:

Neither is the entirety of the joke that is the US medical system but here we are. gently caress the parasites and eat the rich.

Sure but that doesn’t change the law.