Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Small Car
Aug 24, 2016

Darchangel posted:

Completely unrelated:
How terrible are those ventless combination washer-dryers?

They're really awful, and they get even worse if you're somewhere humid. We put one in one of the units we manage and the moisture trap would fill up before it could even finish a dry cycle. Converted it to vented and all is well again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Small Car
Aug 24, 2016

There's so much in that picture to love :circlefap:

I had two good things happen this week. First, my ex finally got the rest of her stuff out of my house! It's only been 3 or 4 years (I genuinely don't know how long it's been lol). Time to move my shed workshop into the now cleared spare room!

Even better though, the truck got 14.5 mpg yesterday! I don't know what god I pleased to be blessed with such insanity, but I hope it continues.