Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

My wife is having a girl's day at a winery with her friends and one of them took an Uber that was a "new mustang" as she put it and now she's on Cargurus sending me links to Mustangs for sale and suggesting that instead of an economy car.

I think she may have had a bit of wine.
Ive never taken an uber before but I would've thought they would require you to have a four door car. Little bit of googling says yeah theres a loophole to get a 2nd car added on your account without a 4 door requirement but as soon as someone complains that person is probably done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU