Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

opengl128 posted:

I saw a first gen Intrepid the other day on the road and stared as I passed it like it was an exotic. Something definitely wrong with my brain but it has been probably a decade since I last saw one and it was looking really cool? Is this what boomer brain rot feels like?

The first gen cab forward LH cars really did age pretty well compared to their contemporaries. My first car was a 1995 Eagle Vision with the 3.3 V6 that had 160 blazing horsepower and would scream in excess of 5000 RPM. A friend in high school had an Intrepid with the 3.5 and I was jealous.

They're all beat to hell now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

First person shooters are way better with the accuracy of a mouse and keyboard. I can't play them with a controller.

I still plug in my gamepad for third person games and platformers.

Driving games I lug out the logitech racing wheel. :getin:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Congrats on severing STR. Better late than never. :v: