Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

ilkhan posted:

It's talking about Trumpism, not Donald. Not even DJT is that stupid.

And the house supoenas had no power because they didn't vote to start an investigation until after they were "issued" and when Trump pointed that out the house rolled over. This whole thing is partisan bullshit from the start. Asking a foreign government to investigate corruption in their country as it relates to our country is the president's job. He gets a loving thank you from me. And that goes for either party, not just because it's Trump.

I would have to see Biden under oath explain how his kid got on the Burisma board in the first place, and how Schiff got to be paranoid about me whisterblowers name when he supposedly doesn't know who the whistleblower is, and how Schiff neglected to turn over the transcript for the last witness, but putting this bullshit behind us will work too.

This is complete Fox News quoting bullshit. There is no truth in any of it.

You're either a bad troll or really dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Anyone know much about the Jeep 2.0 4cyl Turbo motor? I know it's basically a Fiat motor (Multiair?) made in Italy, it's only been available in the Wrangler for two years now and everyone in the Jeep forums seem to love it but I'm not sold on it's reliability short term or long term. Going to be test driving a new Wrangler with a V6 and the turbo 4.

The Multiairs have generally been pretty solid engines. The 2.0L isn't as smooth as the 1.4L, but they've been quite reliable as a family. I can't say how it would compare to a V6, but I wouldn't let the engine itself scare you off.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

meatpimp posted:

my laptop is infected with coronavirus and some telephone guys says its gonna bt $299 to fix it. :ohdear:

I'll fix it for $250.