Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

So, got married this weekend. Kept it a secret from everyone but the officiant and the two friends who were witnesses.
Perfect day. +1 outside, light snow, had a little ceremony in a nice park. Went home, ate cake and had coffee, then ordered pizza for supper.
A+ would get married again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

slidebite posted:

Congrats!

Something to be said about getting married and not being thousands in debt right from the start.

Well, I mean, we've been together going on 13 years, and we're thousands in (housing) debt, but at least we're less in debt than we could have been hahah.

Thanks!

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Powershift posted:

I have hope that I will figure it all out and perhaps and unhealthy fear that I won’t but I’m still trying.

Just know that you are valued. If you ever need to chat hit me up. And you aren’t alone in the train of thought. Been a dark year or two for me to.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

This is what’s called “fraudulent transfer” and is very much not a good idea.

Neither is the entirety of the joke that is the US medical system but here we are. gently caress the parasites and eat the rich.