Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

STR posted:

I would love to find a Baja, but I can't say I've even seen one in the flesh in years.

Come out to the Bay Area, I keep seeing them here in SF, as late as last week. They’re pretty rad and I kinda want one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

meltie posted:

Uhhh, Vauxhall?

e: Ah, I forgot that Peugeot owns Vauxhall (and Opel) now.

Man, gently caress GM, they've pulled this poo poo so many times. They went through this whole thing pitting the governments of Sweden and Germany against each other to get tax breaks and infrastructure upgrades to put the European GM factory either in Trollhättan or Rüsselsheim. Swedish government gave them a ton of commitment and then GM was like "lol jk we were going to go with Germany the whole time, Saab is going byebye and we won't sell the brand to anyone without 500 strings attached"

At least my hometown got a sweet motorway and double-track rail to Gothenburg.