Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Chris James 2 posted:

Joe Biden made at least one person die to cast a vote that wasn't even counted

It was easy enough to take the no Joe pledge on the basis of plague primaries. Him being a rapist is another turd on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I’ve voted consistently for 20 years and I’ve chosen not to participate in the upcoming general election. On the one hand, it feels kind of lame to say that, but on the other, it’s the right decision. Just step back and take it all in — the choices before us are a complete and utter embarrassments.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AARP LARPer posted:

I’ve voted consistently for 20 years and I’ve chosen not to participate in the upcoming general election. On the one hand, it feels kind of lame to say that, but on the other, it’s the right decision. Just step back and take it all in — the choices before us are a complete and utter embarrassments.

Vote third party and whatever downtickets your local prog orgs recommend

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

AARP LARPer posted:

you absolute moron there are important things to vote for that aren't the president. In fact it could be argued the presidential vote is the least important vote on the ballot. Do you want a bunch of octagenarians deciding your local races for you?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

AARP LARPer posted:

yeah like other people said go vote for your local poo poo

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Eh, I have been and continue to be heavily involved in municipal governance. State and Federal elections have become something of a sham and this upcoming General Election puts it in stark relief.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

AARP LARPer posted:

Giving up on holding anyone accountable to anything is exactly what the powers that be want.

Don't give up. Vote third party. Get your vote counted and piss off liberals who think you owe them your vote.

And as others said, take any opportunities there might be to support progressives downballot.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

AARP LARPer posted:

Vote Green. It makes the libs mad.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

AARP LARPer posted:

Check this out: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3916038

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1263234146337525762

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What does that even mean? What choices? What connection does it have to BDS?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Yes, the vast array of choices Palestinians have to not get genocided by Israel. JFC.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

SubnormalityStairs posted:

Yes, the vast array of choices Palestinians have to not get genocided by Israel. JFC.

Look jack can you tell me how to not be a fascist sympathizer?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

joe biden: maybe the palestinians should make better choices, like dressing more defensively and not walking alone through an open air prison at night

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

even Dubya knew it was a dumb loving idea to adopt Likud's ethnic cleansing policies

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol that reminds of a news chyron that made me spit my coffee from a year ago

er poo poo, 2 years ago

loving time makes no sense anymore

moist turtleneck has issued a correction as of 13:17 on May 21, 2020

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Samurai Sanders posted:

What does that even mean? What choices? What connection does it have to BDS?

Remember when Democrats smeared Ilhan Omar as an antisemite for giving the literal definition of AIPAC's job and it worked?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Remember when Democrats smeared Ilhan Omar as an antisemite for giving the literal definition of AIPAC's job and it worked?

Not just the literal definition of AIPAC's job, the literal definition THAT WAS POSTED ON THEIR SITE

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

SubnormalityStairs posted:

not accepting genocide is in fact the choice for which they must face

the hook

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Vote blue not matter whoooouuuurraaaaaaagggh :unsmigghh:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Vote blue not matter whoooouuuurraaaaaaagggh :unsmigghh:

:thunk:

i think i found the problem with "vote blue no matter who"

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1263468016337027076

oh wow bet all those warren supporters will be mad at her now for going against both M4A and not being a rapist.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rah! posted:

listen here jamrock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCmQcRPtRg

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*Biden aide grabs red marker*

Palestinians? Off the hook!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you see you can always choose NOT to fly a kite,

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

It's a modern update of his 1980s "letting thugs and predators off the hook for their choices" speech where it's open-ended how much it'd take for them to be on the hook

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I wish Joe Biden had been on the hook for his own choices, like even a tiny bit

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1263963444308574215

white people thinking that making fun of biden has given them permission to be racist.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
- people who believe his sexual assault accusers
- black people

...who's the next group he is going to explicitly tell not to vote for him?

Edit: seriously though, it was early high school when I first heard about the struggle for black Americans over how they have to act to be black and it really stuck with me. For Joe Biden to deliberately enter that discussion like that...what a loving idiot.

Samurai Sanders has issued a correction as of 01:50 on May 23, 2020

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

- black people

Edit: seriously though, it was early high school when I first heard about the struggle for black Americans over how they have to act to be black and it really stuck with me. For Joe Biden to deliberately enter that discussion like that...what a loving idiot.

his campaign already said latinos are not part of the path to victory

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I wish Joe Biden had been on the hook for his own choices, like even a tiny bit

thanks obama

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

ArmZ posted:

his campaign already said latinos are not part of the path to victory

Well, of course he did. Latinos were one of the first demographic groups he told to vote for Trump, back before people even started voting in the primary.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

- black people

I pretty sure he said that to climate protesters and people asking him about immigration too

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

"gently caress it. Let's run Jimmy Carter. At least his malaise was quaint" I scream at my webcam while pulling at my computer's power cable, rage quitting the 2020 Democratic National Convention hosted on Zoom.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
guys we did it

https://twitter.com/2020Delegates/status/1264317807111487488

lol.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Assuming they don't strip them or make him give them up voluntarily

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

sanders is telling his delegates to stop acting up and shape up or else they're out.

he's bent the knee.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

IDGAF about Sanders :smith:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

These dumbass Palestinians choosing to live in an open air prison, what the gently caress are they thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol