Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
As long as the game gives me a reasonable gun i can get to the final part, but i keep dying on the last couple floors- some of the enemies are really brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Galewolf posted:

I still can't go past second boss levels but engineer feels like the easiest to do so. Rolling around with 3 bots spew out lasers, missiles and rapid-fire bullets while I grenade robits from cover. The satellite items like Icarus work really fine with engineer with alot of cooldown reducing talents.

My second fav is Sniper but I feel like it's a bit less effective against bosses.

I usually roll with heavy gunner because once you get a decent lmg your right click just makes it an unending hose of death- the only problem ends up being heat.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Galewolf posted:

I wanted to give Heavy Gunner a go but it felt like really slow and immobile for a game where you pretty much end up dead the second you stop moving but I love the idea of spraying hot machine death so I'll give it a go.

The starting machine gun is really bad but his innate with any other LMG is insanely good, especially once you get it upgraded.