Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

40 Proof Listerine
Jul 1, 2007

Baroness Kanan-Zelaya of the minor House of Carbon

Megasabin posted:

How bad of a idea is it to turn on that 25% difficulty modifier that makes the first 4 levels more difficult? I figure by the time I learn to get through the more difficult version of the starting levels I'll be ready to tackle the later levels as well. Unless of course it really makes it so challenging that even people who are good at the game avoid it.

Yeah that toggle owns, I never leave it off.

I tend to play with all the toggles on besides Flinch, Critical, and Fragile - losing max HP on health is never good, flinch just doesn't feel good, and enemy crits because it makes things really swingy; still puts it at about +180%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40 Proof Listerine
Jul 1, 2007

Baroness Kanan-Zelaya of the minor House of Carbon

Buller posted:

I dont like the faster bullets one, makes it too hard to dodge.
I've had that on for so long I forgot it was a thing and suddenly now I understand why I get shot so much