Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I know you can't ever really beat a Roguelike, but I think my buddy and I have beaten Synthetik.

Killed the boss three times before we got instakilled from off-screen by a Nemesis during the holdout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Sininu posted:

Is the co-op finally in a stable state now? I tried it year ago and the boss scripting breaking was way too common to be enjoyable.

My buddy and I have only ever run into issues once before, and that was an OOM crash. At least 100 of my 118 hours in this game have been played with him, so I think that's a pretty okay track record.

Edit: Actually I just remembered that there's two persistent issues that regularly plague us:

1) One of the four zones will display shrines/shops for the host only. In our experience, usually it's the VR zone.
2) If the host dies during the Disco Floor encounter (right before the final boss), the guest will not be able to see the Server progress (but will still be able to complete the objectives). The host can still see them without issue.

Kith fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 21, 2021