Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
I want the 360 sniper rifle every game, it's so fun to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Imagine only having one dash

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

SaffronKit posted:

Imagine playing Raider, the inferior Breacher.

Sorry I can't hear you over teammates shooting me in the back of the dome when I go in for stabs.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Lost my first loop run to my own seth turret lmao

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Buller posted:

Yes but that doesnt work for me. My mouse will randomly release the right click and then click it again and thats how i breach cahrged myself to death.

The spring in your right click microswitch is hosed, look up your mouse name and microswitch to figure out which one it is, then just order like 10 of that microswitch for like a buck off of amazon, aliexpress or ebay and replace the spring, no soldering needed.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Music bops and I slap the madness button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Sometimes stuff desyncs a bit.