Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
two questions

is there any way to actually tell what an ammo type does outside of eyeballing it? Some are kind of obvious but then you have like lithium cell and heat cell and etc.

second, what is the magical trick to engineer's adventure beyond killing all items for better gunbots

and maybe upgrading items before nixing them to get a hyperpowerful item in the first three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I didn't realize the ammo in the weapon screen actually has tooltips, unlike the perks

whoops

I got a divine bren gun, p9000 and a ion cannon in the first stage as a riot guard and then immediately died right after the first boss from... something devil trickery involving a missile hitting me multiple times

life giveth life taketh

I also reached what was apparently the final boss on my engie run and got one shot immediately the boss design in this loving suuuucks

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

so far I am faceplanting on a mixture of the military base facecheck and final boss chamber

the complete lack of healing through the base with those crazy mobs that you also have to clear to get out safely is rough

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

the thought of being statted out to do anything but cower around corners and keep tight angles on incoming enemies in the military base is foreign to me

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

it was going well, turbo speed and turbo luck meant I could throw my pets at everything and be just fine. even picked up the gladiator, the big gatling gun

however in the final zone of the military base, which is always garbo, I spawned in an open field in the corner of the map next to a gattling turret and dancing around that attached a bunch of dudes so I can rushed and died without cover in five seconds

gently caress

that's not even a fun death that's just lovely level generation