Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
When you play raider and you gt teh +1 charge artifact.

Big plays time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
I mostly die to the flamethrowers

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Is there serisouly no way to change you put items on the floor? Just lost one of my best runs as breaher because i killed myself with breach charge when trying to pick up wepaon upgrade kit.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Justin Credible posted:

Right click on the one you want to remove/move in the order, click-hold it will give you and option to drag and drop it or recycle it, giving credits and sometimes boosting items such as missile drone's damage.

When you say click hold it do you mean left click?

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Yes but that doesnt work for me. My mouse will randomly release the right click and then click it again and thats how i breach cahrged myself to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
I dont like the faster bullets one, makes it too hard to dodge.