Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Damo posted:

lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you dont confuse them

with mountains
It's a Sonnet CXXX thing, mang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

post more shakira pls

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Passion of Jeb!

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Lucky that my breasts so small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Imagine glueing all those on as your job

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

toggle posted:

post more shakira pls

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

ley lo lo-ley lo-ley

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0d553Ms228

This is the only Shakira song I know

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shakira and J-low were the hottest women in 2003. They are still the hottest women

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
Gonna be the professional contrarian and say that while I thought the act was great, it is more appropriate for a nightclub than for prime-time network television. I work with teenagers for a living and they have horrible boundaries and imitate everything they see. I really don't need to have to tell girls in my class to not thrust their hips and grab their crotches and twerk during class-time, thanks. There are millions of lovely parents out there, so the media has to be better than them.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

etalian posted:

The Passion of Jeb!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

wouldn't mind dancing the horizontal mambo with her

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Ollu posted:

Gonna be the professional contrarian and say that while I thought the act was great, it is more appropriate for a nightclub than for prime-time network television. I work with teenagers for a living and they have horrible boundaries and imitate everything they see. I really don't need to have to tell girls in my class to not thrust their hips and grab their crotches and twerk during class-time, thanks. There are millions of lovely parents out there, so the media has to be better than them.

whoa Tipper Gore is a goon

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
We just don’t need to be giving all these goddam sexy teens more ideas

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug
Goons are close-minded hedonistic narcissicists, but yes, the media does inform people what is and isn't acceptable public behavior.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

VikingSkull posted:

whoa Tipper Gore is a goon

It’s terrible my children were exposed to sexuality in between the extremely wholesome traumatic brain injuries

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
is jlo in menopause?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Ollu posted:

Goons are close-minded hedonistic narcissicists, but yes, the media does inform people what is and isn't acceptable public behavior.

nice machine gun gang tag

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mnoba posted:

is jlo in menopause?

Both of them could be at 43 and 50. Shakira is a little young, but not unheard of at that age.

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

nice machine gun gang tag

LF closed almost a decade ago and I've grown up a little since then.

You don't think Trump blowing his macho bullshit all over the airwaves hasn't emboldened the CHUDs to act out pubically?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ollu posted:

LF closed almost a decade ago and I've grown up a little since then.

You don't think Trump blowing his macho bullshit all over the airwaves hasn't emboldened the CHUDs to act out pubically?

he has just like bernie inspired that guy to shoot republicans

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

he has just like bernie inspired that guy to shoot republicans

The media doesn't give a hoot about politics beyond whatever generates the most ad revenue and keeps the government out their business. We live in a decadent and cynical age because that's who our leaders are.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ollu posted:

The media doesn't give a hoot about politics beyond whatever generates the most ad revenue and keeps the government out their business. We live in a decadent and cynical age because that's who our leaders are.

we live in a decadent and cynical age because that's who WE are

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ollu posted:

OK, but tell us more about how much time you spend imagining what you'll do when pubescent girls start twerking at you in class.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

puts kids in cages during super bowl half time, everyone remembers jlo's and shakira's hot rear end gyrating

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

Speak for yourself. I do public service, live within modest means, and try not to interfere with other peoples lifestyles too much, but when it comes to mass media, which effects everyone, I do have opinions about it. There is a time and place for everything.

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

Sunswipe posted:

OK, but tell us more about how much time you spend imagining what you'll do when pubescent girls start twerking at you in class.

Nice projection.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ollu posted:

Speak for yourself. I do public service, live within modest means, and try not to interfere with other peoples lifestyles too much, but when it comes to mass media, which effects everyone, I do have opinions about it. There is a time and place for everything.

I feel like you get the point I'm making but instead of just conceding that I'm right you posted this

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

I feel like you get the point I'm making but instead of just conceding that I'm right you posted this

Nihilism is an incredibly ugly thing and I reject it.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The hottest women circa 2002.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ollu posted:

Nihilism is an incredibly ugly thing and I reject it.

ok nvm you didn't get my point

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

roarpower posted:

The hottest women circa 2002.

theyre still hot

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So many problems and yet women dancing is still a thing people freak out about lol

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So many problems and yet women dancing is still a thing people freak out about lol

I saw a butt on the TV and it's very troubling. Even though I'm never gonna reproduce, what if, you know?

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I'm bailing out of this conversation now because you're all sick of me, but the NFL made $18 billion in revenue in 2018 and that's not insignificant.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Ollu posted:

I'm bailing out of this conversation now because you're all sick of me, but the NFL made $18 billion in revenue in 2018 and that's not insignificant.

Also as a teacher if you are worried people doing that kind of stuff in your class there are a lot of resources out there about classroom management that you should take advantage of

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Also as a teacher if you are worried people doing that kind of stuff in your class there are a lot of resources out there about classroom management that you should take advantage of

Only addressing this because you are correct, and I do utilize these things. I've been a counselor and I used to be an administator even, until i realized how soul-sucking it was, but if all positive social engineering is the burden of the education system, then we're hosed, because the system is very broken.

Good night, goons.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ollu posted:

social engineering

there's your problem

your kids act like that specifically because you tell them it's bad instead of telling them to be themselves, and it's exactly why all those people on twitter posting about their woke 8 year olds are actually raising a generation of future fascists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol my daughter wouldn’t watch a football game or even shakira like who’s the gently caress that dad?