Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

RHAP has always struck me as a big sign asking the question "Oh you think you are into Survivor?"

Fast Luck posted:

Funny thing was them intentionally sitting back, wondering why the rest of the tribe couldn't just pick out a name out of either Jeremy/Nat or Denise/Adam, only for Jeremy to then whisper in Tribal, "Think Rob and Parvati are pulling something?"
Rob and Parv just radiating bolts of terror into the bodies of anybody on the same island as them.
e: venting: its so difficult to search survivor stuff on the internet without spoilers. The wikipedia pages are a minefield and I was just spoilt on the winner of Australian survivor season 4 egh. At least I have season 3, 5 and 6 and then I'll get started on the current All Star seee-son. I love the host.

Lampsacus fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Feb 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I haven't been following this thread but I'm checking in to say this season is good/bad... hmm.. good! Because of Adam and the lovely Imagine Dragons music. Like I can just imagine Jeff blasting Imagine Dragons in a stuffy car stuck in LA traffic.

I started watching Survivor in 2007 with Survivor: China and did so ironically because I thought the show was bad and about to die. But that season got me into it and, well, look at us now.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I agree. My final four pick is:
Ben
Michelle
Denise
Tony

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Survivor 41: War of Whispers.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I feel it would be a cool moment if they kept EoE an absolute secret from the main players still in the game only to reveal these hungry exiles at the merge as some rabid revenge tribe. And drop like three of them back in the game through a challenge then board up EoE.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Aerox posted:

That’s basically what happened on Pearl Islands and it was pretty underwhelming to be honest

OFFICER LIGER posted:

please god not the outcasts again
These are fair points. I retract.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

I'm watchin 2017 aussie survivor and I honestly love this cast. I think a big part of it is the longer episodes lending to us getting to know them better.
Which season of aussia survivor is that online? I want to google/wikipedia it but doing that to ANY survivor season spoilers the winner 100% of the time straight away.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Malcolm is one of the greats. That is why he will never win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

random survivor related thoughts:
1. its going to be forever notoriously difficult to google/wiki survivor stuff sans spoilers isn't it? Wikipedia is a mine field. I remember this every couple years when I decide to "get back into survivor"
2. they would do well to even more aggressively steal from social deduction games/the genius. blood on the clocktower has that ghost variant where dead still get one vote to be used on any future day.
3. the best form of survivor is forum survivor followed closely by that 90s best survivor moments website.
4. i heard the new survivor south africa has a diverse cast and is good.