Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Pony: Yul
Poison: Bawstun Rawb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Yul is too pure for this game :(

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Khanstant posted:

I missed 2 minutes, it's heck of emotional suddenly whats going on?

Jonathan Penner's wife from his season has Lou Ghering's Disease.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh gently caress... that explains the Yul intro.

Stacy :(
Penner :(

ALS loving sucks... I've delt with family members afflicted with it.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Cocky Tony being cocky.
Denise gonna idol yer rear end, bro.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Now get Bahstun Rawb the gently caress out!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Did Jeff just use sign language for giving birth?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

3 weeks past it's expiration date but Rob finally got poured down the drain.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Parv has enough tokens to buy a hotel on Boardwalk now, right?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Adam of all people leading the cast of Winners at War in confessionals, how did this happen
He was being snakey and flippy-floppy for weeks and his tribe lost a lot of challenges... not much to read into methinks.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Khanstant posted:

Naw, Adam got that special shot today of him goobering out in the voting booth and that's an irrefutable sign of a winner's edit. My poison Adam beats my pony Parvati in the dining room with a candlestick. I mean... crying.
If anything, Yul is getting the sweetheart's edit.
But that has more to do with him being a genuinely magnanimous person and not a little dictator like Rahb.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Denise got big brass balls that clang... holy poo poo what a power move!

Her playing the second idol on Jeremy wasn't really a waste, it protected her friend in a "what if scenario" and gained oodles of respect from him.
It also played directly to Sandra that she underestimated Denise by giving her a pity idol because she OBVIOUSLY is too weak to get one on her own.

Kim needed a forklift to raise her jaw from the floor after that vote and rightfully so... that was clutch as gently caress of a tribal.

I have mad respect for Denise now, she's a baller.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Ayup... Wendell is going to the edge for being too cocky.

But will Michelle flip to spare her former boo?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Khanstant posted:

Yul, hush with the strat talk! You're spooking your potential mates!
Yeah Yul is like a bad poker player holding a high straight flush right now.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Man, the old guard is gone.
So who is the oldest timer left?

Kim Stradlin?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

Wanna know who did the Koreaboo "Yul hyung" vote
Had to be Nick cause we saw Wendell's vote and the other Yul vote was more "girl-like" lettering if that makes sense.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Lone Goat posted:

it doesn't make sense
I knew this was going to come up.

Women's handwriting has more broadstrokes and flair whether they intend it or not.

Having been raised in a household being the only male sibling with two older sisters I've been accustomed to my very basic and utilitarian way of writing (The "Yul Hyung" Vote Nick made) versus than that of my sister's.
Michelle didn't need to leave hearts and sparkles and glitter as her vote was revealed (which was the last one shown) to prove to me that vote was hers.
It was.
And I'll leave it as that.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

pokeyman posted:

Your sample size of 3 is convincing.

Here I'll join in on dumb projection: I bet whoever wrote "Yul hyung" is a fan of The Genius because they're playing a tv show game and that's where I first encountered the word hyung!
Yammer on all you want... the Yul hyung vote was Nicks and I stand by my reasoning (albeit as flimsy as you want to contend).
Prove me wrong and I'll :toxx:

I'm not wrong tho.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

you are an incredibly obnoxious individual and also missing the point really badly
:)
I have a 50/50 chance.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Propaganda Machine posted:

We can rule out Wendell's, I just forget which one that was.
It was the first one... :downs: