Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I simply do not play the game on bunny day. As such I have skipped today and will be returning to Hindenburg tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

It was actually lovely today fishing for eggies. I will admit that it made me a little nostalgic for the first year when the air of the island was filled both with cherry blossom petals and rainbow egg balloons. What a magical yet frustrating time.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I'm hosting a fishing tourney today for a couple of hours, southern hemisphere. It's 10am.

There is a dedicated fishing area with tonnes of free fish bait on the western coast of the island. You can get to it via a pipe which is at the bottom left of res services. You're allowed to fish wherever you want of course, but my island is dense so I created a special fishing area with lots of room to move!

Please take turns starting the rounds, but other than that there are no rules in particular. Don't pick weeds or glowing moss but take vegetables and fruit if you want, just water veges afterwards.

Will be open for a couple of hours, hope you can drop by!

Diy on beach in front of res services. Shop to the right of res services for rod buying needs.

DM for dodo code

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Aaand closed.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
Who's the "Cast Master"? This guy with the thumbs, that's who :thumbsup: Also me.

Yeah, I know. I happened to wave my eyes over the various goals to look for any nearly-done ones (I was in the mood for Nook Miles, and happy to cook, craft, or whatever, to get some bigger payoffs than the '+' ones), and saw I was at 85 catches in a row. Which, frankly, I was surprised about.

I have Ike as a visitor in my campsite; very much an appealing character, but I'm mulling over whether or not I can be arsed with the whole campsite mechanic. It is tempting, to be sure; never had a "Bear" resident before. And I'm not *so* attached to any particular resident, that I'd have an issue with a random replacement.

Edit: And there we go. Farewell Rod, hello Ike. Nothing against Rod, but I had multiple mice and multiple jocks, so having a new animal type *and* a new character type is cool.

Still hate, *hate*, HATE the 'card game' nonsense though.

magimix fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 14, 2024