Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Rip and tear until the yard's done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I bought my wife Animal Crossing but she doesn't play games, how hard is it to get Isabelle to glory kill the raccoon demons :v:

Really though how much effort a day is it minimally? She enjoys the old Sim City ports on iOS but is it an hour tops? I only ever played the Gamecube one.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

HopperUK posted:

It's hard to answer that because there's nothing that you absolutely must do in a given day. If you just grab the bottle message, talk to everyone and run around and find all your fossils and hit all your rocks, I dunno, an hour?

Cool, I don't know how long it'd actually keep her attention but she's interested in it from all her friends chatting it up. That sounds about right then.

Or maybe I'll never see my switch again lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I caught an anchovy :toot:

My wife named the island after our cat :v:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

My wife loves the game lol, she played it for hours last night on day 1 just wandering around and fishing. It sucks a lot that player 2 can't do anything of real value in local co-op or even on their own since all progression is tied to the first player to start the game ever though. At least I can eventually mail her my fish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Argue posted:

No you can't, lol

lmao welp