Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

jivjov posted:

Has there been any word on if this game will be voucher eligible? I've been sitting on my last one specifically for Animal Crossing and the lack of comment on the matter is starting to concern me slightly

:same:

Apparently they start digital preorders in Japan on the 8th, I assume we'll probably figure out around that time if it's voucherable or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Rip and tear (the terrain), until it is done.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

I said come in! posted:

People are pointing out that the rescue feature shown in the Direct, used Resetti's theme music and audio.

The Resetti Rangers, coming to reset your location back to your tent.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Khanstant posted:

How much is a raw official AC Amiibo card? I plan on just maknig my own but just out of curiosity I checked on AliExpress and even bootlegs are upwards of 3 dollars _per card!!_

I’d wait to see if they start reprinting the card given they are reprinting them in Japan.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want to be a Racoon Goon

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Welp, the name of my island is going to be Arcadia...I calls it like I sees it :colbert: